Last updated: March 31, 2021
Sward Yardtm ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.swardyard.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, phone number, email address, and home and business postal addresses.
- We also collect information that you provide as part of registration and purchasing of products and programs or when contacting Sward Yard or using certain interactive features of the Site (e.g., the content of any request you submit to Sward Yard via the Site such as hint questions and answers, zip code, and preferences) (Non-Identifying Information”).
- Your Personal Information is used to service and fulfill your inquiries.
- We also use your personal information to contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information that is relevant to our line of business. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions included with the relevant communications or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information comes from Google’s 3rd-party audience data and may include the content you view on this Site and other websites. For information on how to opt out of seeing personalized ads in Google, visit Google’s Ad Settings. Specifically, to opt-out of interest based advertising and remarketing based on anonymous information, click here; to opt-out of interest based advertising and remarketing based on your Google Account, click here. You must be logged into your Google Account to update settings based on your Google Account. Google provides various settings that can be turned on or off based on your preferences.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this Log Data. We use this information to monitor and improve Site functionality and user-friendliness. Log Data is shared with Google Analytics and other Google products. We do not use Log Data as personal information or associate it with Personal Information, though data may be aggregated, analyzed, and evaluated.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites. If you choose to visit a third party link you will be directed to that party’s website. These links do not constitute an endorsement, authorization, or affiliation with that third party. We do not have authority over the practices of any third party website and they may place their own cookies and other files on your device.